Digital shopping campaign from Friday 12th November
Let us take the stress out of Christmas shopping with the What’s in the Window campaign.
The digital campaign will run via social media, so make sure you’re following our Instagram page and like our page on Facebook: @visittruro.
The What’s in the Window campaign will help you do a bit of window shopping from the comfort of your own home and the elves at Visit Truro will do the hard work for you.
Each week we will be asking you via social media what presents you are on the lookout for, however big and crazy they might be. We will break this into weekly themes so we cover everything and everyone, from toys for the children to gifts for the in-laws.
The elves will then hunt down these gifts from some of Truro’s wonderful independent shops and showcase these on social media on a Friday night, so you have a headstart when you hit the shops on Saturday. Keep an eye out for the What’s in the Window stickers popping up in shop windows. This will help you find which shops and businesses are participating.
The weekly themes are:
- Friday 12th November: The Big Stuff- Children’s gifts
- Friday 19th November: For the Tricky Ones- Gift vouchers
- Friday 26th November: Stocking fillers and Secret Santas
- Friday 3rd December: Cards, crackers and crafts- DIY gifts
- Friday 10th December: Foodies- Food, drink and local produce
- Friday 17th December: Who have you forgotten? Last minute gifts.
What’s in the Window will start on Friday 12th November and will run every Friday until Friday 17th December, meaning all your shopping will be done with time to spare!
Why not make the most of your shopping trips and pop into one of the city’s many eateries and enjoy a festive treat? We won’t tell if you don’t!